In the Car
- Nantes – Châtelaillon-Plage : 143 Km. (A 83 – N 137)
- Bordeaux – Châtelaillon-Plage : 182 Km. (A10 – A837 – N137)
- Poitiers – Châtelaillon-Plage : 140 Km. (A 10 – N11)
- Paris – Châtelaillon-Plage : 520 Km. (A10 – N11)
The good advice from the office
To reach us, nothing could be easier, integrate our coordinates in your GPS
The GPS coordinates of the station :
- Latitude: 46.077388
- longitude: -1.084239
If you come from Paris, Poitiers, Tours, opt for the TGV. It’s simple and fast.
- Paris- La Rochelle: 3h
- Bordeaux-La Rochelle / Nantes-La Rochelle: 2h
To reach Châtelaillon-Plage, then take the TER; it’s just 7 minutes of travel with a view on the sea
If you come from Nantes, Bordeaux, Niort, also take the TER.
The station of Châtelaillon-Plage is central and will allow you to reach easily your accommodation.
Regular bus lines connect La Rochelle and Rochefort to Châtelaillon-Plage.
Get around smart with the Yelo card on sale at the tourist office.
La Rochelle Airport
Numerous routes serve major French and European cities and La Rochelle.
All information on La Rochelle Airport website
From the airport to Chatelaillon
No shuttle service. Only cabs provide a link to the city center.